Welcome to the CEL&T
We offer training and support in a range of ways including:
- Online eLearning units with CPD hours recognised on Certificate of Completion click for details here; (these are available 24 hours, each unit takes approx. 10-15 hours to complete and can be completed at any time over 10 week period to provide flexibility)
- INSET training for individual schools or cluster groups (half day or whole day) onsite or offsite- click here some of the INSET we have provided
- National conferences for staff to attend- these are annual conferences hosted at the University of Sunderland in partnership with a wide range of organisations
- Contributor to conferences arranged
- Support and Advice in developing Attachment Friendly Schools promoting Wellbeing
CEL&T is now a listed private limited company, a new website will be available soon (End of May 2016)- we hope you join us there!
WHAT WE THINK AND HOW WE FEEL
The poems and images are from children and young people relating to how they feel about being Looked After, Adopted or in Care. These images have been provided for use on this site. Please observe Copyright of this material, as the items included do not belong to the University; rather they belong to the young people themselves
PLEASE NOTE: the site is continually developing, please do visit us again.